6 Mar 2012

Looking For Axed Tank for Flatty Build



Trying to find an axed tank for  the 45 build, if you have one it would be appreciated. To all I haven't stayed in contact with, I apologize, work has been rough lately, and we are not allowed to do any personal work right now, and it is putting a damper on my style. So Axed tank not Alien, and if you found one with old school flames it would fucking rock!!!


Something of this sort on an axed style tank, if you saw a "real" axed tank (split tanks chopped into one) it would be even better. I can only afford 2-3 bills however.


Jay

OH YEAH WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FMCO PICS FROM OUR WINNER!

3 comments:

  1. I know that is a Wassel on the Harley, but it's an ole School Flame job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to SlimsFab, he can cut you up some tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bearpaws I just got my computer back running today so I will get you the pics soon sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete