The Real Way, our brother JT, is gonna be unavailable for awhile. Out of respect for him, I won't say much more than that until I can get confirmation from him on what info he wants made public.
Also, another big f@ckin bummer, for me at least! I just got the word from an agent within the big Army bureaucracy that I probably won't be set free for another 4 months or more. That's well past the early June timeframe that I had been planning for. It's also well past the end of June that we had all been planning to meet, ride, and party together in Wisconsin. F@CK.
SO...what I need is for one of you lovely Bastards to step up and volunteer to plan and manage a meet in my absence...
OR...I need to hear a definite consensus that the Bastards would rather wait.
I sent out a message about this earlier and got some varied responses, but now it's more definite. I know changing the date of the meet would seriously mess with some of your work, school, and planned vacation schedules. I also know that some of you have said you would rather wait till I can personally coordinate and attend a meet, since it'll be our first. I really do apologize and am just as pissed off as anybody about this, but short of going AWOL there's not much I can do at the moment. Weigh the options, use your contact lists to get input from each other, and decide what each of you would like to do.
In the meantime, put some miles on your scooters and post up some pics and vids of those smilin faces out ridin around!