11 Apr 2012

Some Eye Candy and Updates!!!



Alright some 45 flatty goodness to get me stoked!!! Tonight is a big night for the BSA I will be welding on a chain tensioner from Troy Fab, I also got a rear wheel spacer (speedo replacement) from him. I will be writing up part reviews in the next day or 2 on it. Also keep an eye out we will be doing our next chopper goodness prize for one lucky Bastard (probably this weekend). Also keep an eye out for the BSA burnout vid. (BTW some one give me instructions on how to post a vid here... please)

2 comments:

  1. Schweet Mr Paws, very fucking schweet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that flatty is flat sexy! can't wait to see the beezer in action!!

    i think if you go to youtube and register a user account there, you can upload your vids to youtube, then copy the embed link below your vids into your blog posts, and...voila, bob's your uncle! bingo-bango beezer burnouts are being broadcast to the Bastard brethren.

    ReplyDelete