1 Dec 2011

Fuckin' hard times...










So we all seem to be falling a little fuckin' short lately. Curve balls and ass fuckings all around.

I am selling the motor and tranny out of my 74 Shovel project. Dorothy is going to have to go down again for awhile. I have them up on ebay user: zbmc23 I am more than happy to take them down if anyone has a good offer to shoot me. Hit me up if you have any questions or an offer: robert.dowtin@gmail.com

74ci Shovelhead Motor, freshly rebuilt top and bottom end only 500 miles. With rebuilt and jetted S&S Super B carb and brand new S&S Air Cleaner. Clean numbers, no title but notarized bill of sale. I am keeping the frame which is what it is titled with.

4 speed 1974 ratchet top tranny, new seals at the same time as the motor rebuild.

3 comments:

  1. Wanna trade for an evo that needs a little tlc? Haha... Sorry bad joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you know I want to get a big twin n that frame I traded Patrick! I got your message, too. I will call soon the wife and me had our anniversary this last weekend, we were out of town gambling. I have a few things that might be worth trading.

    I have the BSA
    I also have a 1939 flathead (rebuilt motor) complete. Mikuni carb, 12 volt conversion. Also with title 1942 Kentuky. A BSA a-10 trans 4 speed with clutch basket and components to tie up to the flatty. I was also about to make a frame once I was done with Pat's bike and the BSA.

    The 45 is a complete bike I have forks frontwheel rear wheel light, seat, and everything I'm going to use. Just I haven't welded the frame.

    The other is my 1971 Ironhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does she gotta go down brother?

    ReplyDelete