28 Dec 2011

Well I Keep Beating My Head IN!!!

First and foremost, Happy Holidays you Bastards!!!

2nd I've been busy with holidays and all my other junk, phone took a weird crap, but now seems to be better!

As a few of you may know I picked up a triumph frame on the cheap on my local Craigslist. I was thinking of dropping that  BSA in there and selling the Cheatah Engineering frame, BUT after trying something different and a emergency  call I think I found a better use for it! My 45 with BSA a10 trans!

So back to work on Pat's IH and my BSA, I see the next project shaping up!
The trans will be scooted behind the motor.

2 comments:

  1. That stance is awesome!
    Can't wait to see the 45 mounted up in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo fucking sweet! i think i have a chubby

    ReplyDelete