24 May 2012

CALLIN ALL BASTARDS! Got leave?

So, I finally just got confirmation that I will be getting some leave time...finally!  June 24 to July 7 is basically when I'll be able to be back home.  Will anybody be able to meet up still?  I know it's not a lot of notice, and not what I was hoping for back in January when I was trying to plan a bigger, better, bastard-er get together.  Basically I'm just trying to get an idea of who might be interested in a weekend ride party type of thing.  The Waseca and Minneapolis group are aware of the timeframe, but I know some of you guys have a lot going on right now, too, so let me know what might work for you.  I am planning to head to WI to see BearPaws, so maybe we could ride around out there if people want to come with?  Ideas?  Put stuff up on the blog when possible so we can all read it and chime in.
 
How about our other Bastards and friends, will anybody else be able to or want to get together and maybe camp out for a weekend?  I have some little goodies and swag to pass out to members and friends, so I hope to see you guys and gals!  CHEERS!
 
Unfortunately, it looks like I still won't be out of Uncle Sam's grip for good until around September.  Perhaps we could do another hoedown around then, start coming up with stuff you guys would like to do. 

3 comments:

  1. Ha, good on ya buddy !!! Stand easy soldier and enjoy your bastard self, hope you have phat time with your crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always open on the weekends brother

    ReplyDelete