5 May 2012

Calling all Bastards! 

I need some risers for the new bars Rene fabbed for me. Sooo sick bars btw. Way to go MercuryMotoMan. This is pathetic, but I dont own a digi cam and my phone is quite the dinosaur, so I have no way of posting pics of the bars yet. Ill get on that asap tho. (They're black powdercoated Mini-ape/ z-bars custom sized for my fat tank bike's proportions, etc. Very clean welds. Super slick bars. Very cool shop Rene runs.

The riding season is upon us and I have got the itch bad. I am gambling with the weather up here in Minnesota. Just yesterday I was very close to getting caught in the severe thunderstorms we have had all week. Lucky for me, a coworker needed a ride to work so I didnt take the bike. I work second shift right now so Im always looking at the prospect of shitty MN springtime evening weather. Plus its a 20 min commute. Anyways thats enough bitching for me.

So if youve got a lead on some 1-3"ish risers for 1" dia bars, let me know. I ride a Honda VTX 1300

Ill also be looking for cables, but I want to mount the bars to be sure of length needed.

Ways to contact me in order of priority are:

phone - 507-461-5555
email - thomas.moen@mnsu.edu
blog - Dirty Tom on this here Bastard Blog
other blog - "wompin.mn" on www.vtxoa.com

Thank God for Bastard Brotherhood, Thanks Pat, Mike, Dave, and Rene for the Birthday treat,  and Thank yall for any tips on that gear. Happy scootin!

2 comments:

  1. I have some risers that will probably work for you, I will get some pics up tonight or tomorrow

    ReplyDelete