5 Feb 2012

BSA Continuing....

After a super busy week at work 10 hrs a day and worked saturday.... Put that together with my 2 hour drive I'm exhausted... Caught my little one's cold, but I had to get something done today. Worked on a sissy bar, I think the bike will be ridden mostly without a rear fender locally, or with fender struts, but I need to have a way to transport some clothes, gas, and my side arm... for the ZenBastard's Beer Run and Brawl

.
I'm happy with her, but.... I hope it wil be strong enough for 30-40 pounds

So you can see she's coming along, did the exhaust clamps, and started situating the front brake, and locating electronics, you can see the regulator on the front, and the coil between the carbs.

To do list;

Oil lines
rear brake
wire up
front brake
fire up

1 comment:

  1. She's lookin damn good, man! I say rock that sissy bar and fender combo full time. I think it fits perfectly with the rest of the bike!

    ReplyDelete