3 Feb 2012

Fresh Ink




Hey guys. Greetings to all its been a while since ive contributed here. Im like "skipping laundry poor" right now so securing a digi cam for blogs can be an issue.

But, I got ahold of one and got new tat pics. The idea came to me in the shower, so cliche (spelling- dont give a fuck). I love the creative, independent, defiant spirit of ed roth's Rat Fink, the man himself, and the psychadelic builds he created. Not always my style, but ALWAYS Ed Roth's and thats what matters. Build it to impress yourself and feed your own creativity.

So, the meaning of this 1st tattoo for me: I always have and always will battle demons and come to embrace angels. That is the fight of my life. That being said, The foundation of all angels and devils is the same Human/Rat creature that all we are all based on (for me). Beautifully alive and vigorous and brutally, honestly, shit-ugly in the right light.

Long live the Rat Bastards!

Ink done by Mark Tattooyoo of Minneapolis, MN. The man has become something like the family surgeon, and I think his work merits that. Has no shop, no ads, and still has too much work to handle

1 comment:

  1. Chookiatsirichai...say that five times fast! Damn I can't wait to see Mark again and get some more ink myself.

    Looks awesome brother, congrats on the rad rats!

    ReplyDelete