8 Feb 2012

LOVE Cycles party PART 2

okay enough with the stupid explanations of each pic. some are industry cool guys' bikes, some are bikes of the people who rode in to party, and they're all pretty rad bikes. who cares which is which? i'm sick of cool guy blogs that only focus on pics of other insider cool guys' bikes. we all ride and we all dig customized bikes, so there's no real difference in my eyes.

sorry it's taking so long to post, but my laptop is worse than useless. i really need to take it for a drive into the desert, execute it, and bury it in a shallow grave.

with that being said, here's some stuff i saw and took pictures of so now you can see it.

ps-
the bare knuckle bobber below was my favorite overall bike of the whole show...fuckin knuckleheads, why must you be so expensive!?












5 comments:

  1. That's the one "Industry Guys" show I really would like to have gone to. Love Cycles has their shit down (yeah, "In my opinion®").

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i'm sick of cool guy blogs that only focus on pics of other insider cool guys' bikes."
    You said a mouthful there...not that I won't keep reading that stuff but I also dig non-insider blogs, good accounts of rides and coverage of bikes in general. Not all chopper-rockstar blogs are good and not every good blog belongs to an insider. There is a lot to see, thank God for variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the evo with the monster tank...grrrr! Did you see Max Schaff??

    ReplyDelete