3 Nov 2011

Build Issues.

Gremlins are a must, they are especially fun when you are solely responsible for them. I had my headlight balancing on my bbq grill last night while I was drilling the holes for the fender struts... Of course I tripped and bumped the grill shattering my headlight on the ground. If anyone has one cheap (...or free...) I would appreciate it. I am at the zero dollar range on this build now. All I have left is to get a hold of the spacers for front wheel, re clear coat based on tips received from Topher today and replace this headlight. ALMOST FUCKING DONE. I'll post up another pic or two tonight or tomorrow of where I'm at.

1 comment:

  1. I got an old sporty light if you need it send me your shipping info. Or if you want I can send it with the next group of stuff that me and Patrick swap.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete