14 Nov 2011

Weekend's Work (or Lazy Bearpaws)

Well didn't get as much done as I wanted. It was time to winterize the cars here in Kenosha. I'm not lucky like some of the Bastards (Rob n Pat) who are down south and are wearing tee-shirts still! Also somehow my garage was open on Friday night leaving me a crap load of leaves for me to clean up on saturday! So I had to clean, get the frame Patrick sent me off the floor, pick up some other stuff. Rake leaves in the yard, drink beer, make the wife sushi. So not much done to the bikes. I still made progress. The good thing is the forecast looks great this week! So I will definately be getting more done!

First off is the BSA, I put some new tips on the exhaust, made my fasteners and started cleaning up the exhaust. Next is a cleanup pic, put Patrick's old frame on the jig, and trew a flatty motor on and a BSA a10 trans behind it..... Hmmmm. I could see cutting the neck, change the rake. Run a single downtube and have me a flatty frame..... Would save me alot of dough, and time.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment