6 Nov 2011

IronTits

getting to see dorothy roar to life and strut her stuff really made my day today! with her long-legged new stance and sexy red flake and chrome party dress on, she had me wearing a shit-eating grin for hours! totally worth every ounce of work we put into her...rob you lucky bastard i'm officially jealous. now get some damn video so we can hear and see it in action!


jason sent me a couple progress pics of my 63 xl up on the lift at his place. thanks man, she already looks so much better than i would have hoped for! so sexy, in fact, that i've decided to name her irontits...biker boner material for sure!




also here's a pic my friend jeremy sent me of a loose mock-up for his 65 xl project. i see huge potential hear and am excited to see this thing progress. stay tuned for details as they develop.

1 comment: