11 Nov 2011

TGIF Beer and Scoots















Well as the weather get colder up here in the Midwest my tastes have to change a bit. So it goes to heavier very tasty beers vs. the lighter thirst quenching beers of the summer. So I'm going to make a beer recommendation: (Also fits with our ZBMC name):

By Stone Brewing...

Excellent beer with a sweet malty beginning and a bit of hops towards the end. It is also strong enough to be fun! Enjoy one today (it is friday after all)

On to the scoot... One of my favorite pics don't know who he is and I hope it is ok to post, but I call it the FU Pan:

Maybe one day I could build a scoot similar to that for myself. It is the perfect blend of class, rat, and custom.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. That Pan is a Spartan Frameworks jobby. It's been for sale (or may have sold) for a bit. Absolutely a SWEET ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Hey where are your pics of your build Topher??? You need to pop some on!!

    ReplyDelete