18 Nov 2011

Hey Fellers!





I'm Chico and i have been clean for.....oh wait,wrong forum.
Got invited over to contribute here with you fine dirtbags.
Happy to be here and honored.
here is my heap. been a long time comin.
motor is a 48 (not shown). but i won't bore you with the parts that are going on it.
these pics are on my blog,but what the hell,i'll throw em here too.
my post's may be a little boring here and there. no garage,so im limited as to how much destruction i can cause in my living room without "actually" burning down my apartment....but i'll try to keep it lively.
thanks for havin me.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME! It is really good to have you Chico. My two year old loves the cat pic, personally I think cats should go in microwaves...just saying. Again, welcome, we are all very excited to have someone of your caliber (somewhere in the gutter) on our crew of misfits and morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i love cats. they are evil,weird,cuddly,and little fuckers.
    thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete