11 Nov 2011

Thieves and Liars



The info I am posting below is for all of our fellow brothers to use as they will. ZBMC does in no way condone violence or any other illegal activity committed in retribution for disgusting acts of fraud and thievery.

bigblock119 on chopcult
sean ryan
1395 august lane
greenport, ny 11944
631 833 5017

bigblock119@msn.com

This is the info for a man, let me rephrase...a slimy, disgusting fucktard. A shit stain that worked out a trade with our brother Patrick, to exchange Pat's shovelhead for his evo. This fuck, Sean Ryan, never came through on his end and has Pat's shovel anyway. I certainly hope someone in NY, even if it is the PoPo...visits our friend Mr. Ryan and squares away this deal gone south.

Mr. Ryan, I think there is no choice but for you to pay for your poor life decisions. I have a feeling that payment is going to come very soon...

Retribution is a motherfucker.

1 comment:

  1. You steal from my brother! Who the FUCK you think you are!!! You steal from one Bastard you have just stolen from us all! Mr. Ryan we WILL be seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete