20 Nov 2011































So, I figured that I would post a couple of pics of Pat's paint job in progress. Base, flake and first round of clear on, now for the 24 hour dry time. Oy!!! Then it's scuff and clear, again. Fuckin' flake jobs take a lot of clear (right Rob?)






















Also, I'm putting out feelers on selling my beloved Buell project. '99 Buell motor in a Paughco chassis. I have the MSO for the frame and I have the original frame with title, for "historical" purposes, of course. Motor will run. Narrow front end, Weld wheels, motocross style bars, newish rubber, 200 rear, tank of your choosing. If you are serious and/or know someone that might be I will send you more honest pics than you will know what to do with. If you are serious and want to know what else it needs, call me and I will tell you. I'm gonna ask 6k for it. Trust me, I'm gonna lose my shirt on it, but I could use the cash for my Shovel. It is a project, however, so know that going in.






















Later

1 comment: