22 Nov 2011

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!



GOD Darn it!!!! So been surfing the web looking at some of shit happening to the Supreme Bastard Pat. Worked on some stuff on his IH and got a rear fender for the build !!! Yay. Then I stumbled onto this. I've been a little aggrivated on the BSA, it just wasn't looking right and is a bit long for my style of Brit chop. I punched myself in the balls at least 10 times to rid myself of the erection. So I'm going to hold off on the BSA until I'm closer to the finish on Iron Tits, I'm going to chop that rare Cheatah Engineering frame and make her beautiful like these assholes artwork!!!! (Just kiding I've gott stuff from the Factory Metalworks and they are awesome.) They just hurt my feelings that their bike building skills make me look like a kintergardener using paste and macaroni noodles!!!

1 comment:

  1. don't discount the beauty of the beezer brother! yes, that trump is hotness on two wheels. yes, if i were into british girls i'd be tempted to run away for a weekend with that blue bombshell. however, the beezer has much more integrity and purpose in her looks, and is the superior parallel twin in my book.

    let the clean show bikes be what they are, 'cause the get up and go bikes are cooler by far!

    ReplyDelete