3 Jan 2012

Been out of communication a bit lately

Sorry for the lack of communication everybody, it's been a wild couple of weeks! Happy, hilarious, sad, and surreal...at times enlightening, depressing, inspiring, frustrating, confusing...life has been everything but boring recently.

A happy and prosperous 2012 to everyone in the Bastard family! To all members, families, friends, associates, well-wishers, and rogue buddhas in our little circle of Zen: I love you and wish you all the best!

The rebuild road trip was certainly a trip! I'll do a better job of filling in the details later, but for now just know the most important things did get accomplished. Rob and myself got to and from Phoenix safely. My shovel got rebuilt (95% done anyway). We got to scout the area and meet some locals, both rad and not so rad. There will be much more to the story posted soon.

I don't talk about my personal life much, but suffice it to say that I'm dealing with a difficult and unpleasant transition period and hopefully things will get better after they're done getting worse.

Also, I'm going back under the knife for a pretty significant knee surgery on Thursday. Once I get back from the hospital around Sunday or so, I should have a chunk of time to sit around and geek out on stuff that needs to get done on my end to keep the club's momentum going strong. Maybe I can even convince some poor bastard to help me move forward on my bike while I'm all gimpy so I can ride as soon I'm healed up.

5 comments:

  1. like i said....
    pee wee's playhouse one piece pajama's.
    but i get the top bunk.
    "caution:wet farts"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything works out for you Mang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to have that damn bike 90% done by the time you can walk...

    ReplyDelete