24 Jan 2012

English Biker Guy


Here's a fucking cool ass bike that I saw in Camden Town, London. It's loud as fuck and flashy so he was pretty hard to miss. I actually saw this dude twice...once in Camden, which is a fucked up place by the way, and once sort of by Big Ben/Parliament on the River Thames on Bonfire Night... Which is just pretty much the English fourth of July/ crazy party let's all gather in a massive park and light off fireworks cops don't give a fuck day. Yeah it was fucking awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what he and his lady friend are looking for...what could it be? Anybody got hilarious captions to go along with this pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Eww, did you just fart?"

    "Uhhh...no, must've been the bike."

    "I feel like I can taste it."

    "That's just exhaust. It's an old bike so it does that..."

    ReplyDelete