4 Jan 2012

Onward with the BSA!!!!

Well seaming Pat the Bastard is probably Morphined UP (due to surgery or soon too be) I will keep the BSA build going, to keep our blog rolling. Well I had the hope my daughter was going to help me clean....but instead like every tween she figured a way to ditch her pa! hmm....

So I fitted a different seat, will swap the wheel, moved the tank a bit... got my exhaust back on... I can see it shaping up, I think the light will stay and I will spray it the rat rod red too....

The only thing I'm wondering is if I should run a frisco'd wassel....

2 comments:

  1. You need to stop asking crazy fucking questions and put that bitch on the road... and yes, you should run a frisco'd wassel. Looks fucking awesome man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mid mount wassell. imo.
    it will keep the lines of the bike in symetry.

    ReplyDelete