22 Jan 2012

I am Woman,....hear me Roar! Zombie Performance Style

Word up Ma'Ladys!

I'm Steffan from Zombie Performance.

I like Motorcycles, BEER, long walks on the beach, coaxing bums to fight over an old cheese burger, and women with large breast.

I build custom motorcycle handlebars and work the alley behind the Quicky Mart for a living. Its not much but its my life. Everyday brings new challenges, but I have fun doing my thing. Every once in awhile, Apu brings me a Squishy when its hot outside.

The spice of life!


Steffan
Zombie Performance
www.zombieperformance.com

3 comments:

  1. Looks like those squishies are good for the complexion and act as a beard conditioner, too. The shovel looks to have some great potential, and the triumph is really shaping up nicely as well. The ironhead is rad and very unique without being weird and unrideable-looking. Kudos sir.

    Ps-the glory hole bars are one of my favorite designs of yours! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mang. I traded the ih for the shovel. I literally threw that ironhead together with parts i had lsying around to ride to slab city. It was a hauler and got me there and back but it wasnt what i wanted and i didnt feel like starting over.

    im at a total loss as to what i want to do with the shovel. im just going to town on it without any idea of what i want. its gonna be a work truck. its gotta stay practical. its staying a swing arm and i need it to be able to carry a passenger or load it up. its the rear fender and seat that im having a problem with. maybe if i could just find a stock rear fender i should call it good. it had a bobtail when i got it and it looked like ass.

    the beard is in that weird inbetween stage. hopefully ill look like a wizard when winter is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apu brings you a squishy? As in the female version of a boner? Mmmmmm Middle eastern squishy...

    I love your bars man!

    ReplyDelete