2 Jan 2012

Day Off Work

Well we had today off work. I got a little done, I had to have dinner at the in-laws they have family in from Italy. So I only got about an hour and a half. Tomorrow is clean up day for me and my oldest daughter. So please don't mind the garage. With Katy (my oldest) helping I should get Pat's Ironhead off the table and and the wla on the jig. So I couldn't wait to get the stance of the BSA set. The front will be about an inch higher springs are out of the tube, so it is all the way down, I'm not sure I will use the springer, but I probably will. This will get me some length measurements too, I will need to cut the springer about 3 more inches in the front. I like it, I think there is a little too much stretch in the back, but that will also change visually when I get the gusset in and the tank set. So here it is so far.... Still alot to do, but it was nice to have a little time back on the projects.  I apologize for the mess, time hasn't been on my side for about 4-5 weeks here and hoping it will get back to normal!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's lookin great so far! The stance is much more your style...I still like the other pipes you made, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. I picked them up for cheap, so I thought I would give a looksey. There are clearance issues with this exhaust too on the foot pegs. I'm going to figure out the front, grind the welds, and get the old exhaust on.

    ReplyDelete