18 Jan 2012

Pressing Onward......

The BSA project has been moving forward, weather here has been getting more winter like 0 with wind today, and finally some snow! Had some issues with my welder stop working after about 20 minutes of work!! Got everything replaced, I've gotten about 3 hours in on it and it's running like a charm. I welded in a gusset, changed the light, welded the light bracket in. I'm going to drop the front one more inch. I think I'm getting that late 60's look that I like.

So I need to mount the gas tank, rear fender, brake cable and rear rod, oil lines, gas lines, and wire her up.


I know she isn't everyone's cup of tea but I'm definately digging it.
Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. She's really lookin good man, you really got something going there!

    Man I can't wait to go riding together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dig it dude, and would still trade you a shovel motor for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some really cool shit right there brother I dig it. Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what...a pile....of shit.......
    ...i love it!
    LOL!
    J/K.
    that is a good bike with a good stance man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara asked me to pass along her sentiments: "fuckin rad"

    ReplyDelete