10 Jan 2012

Pop goes the Chico

Ever done a google images search for Zen Bastards MC? I got bored watching doom metal videos on youtube.com so I thought I'd give it a shot. It mostly came back with pics from our blog, but then at the bottom of the first page I see a photo of Chico from some other site...


Oh wait, maybe I'm wrong, I think that might have been MC Serch...fuck they look identical.

I have a feeling there are a number of people that won't even get the reference in the title of this post...

3 comments:

  1. .....look man,that was a long long time ago. im not like that anymore (except for the hair),and i have really done a good job of moving on.
    it was a time in my life when i wasnt sure who i was,or what i really wanted to do with my life,or if i was into forest animals or not. after the deep wounds to my penis by a rabid squirrel,i decided that rapping and sexual relations with anything other than women with mustaches was a bad idea.
    i would just like to put this behind me.
    i still have my turtle necks i used to wear if anyone wants them?

    ..and i have no idea what your reference in the title is about.
    have you ever tried scooting your naked butthole across the carpet in your living room like little dogs do?....don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....oh...i get it...you think im a weasel.
    well FUCK YOU ROB.
    god i hate you sometimes. stop acting like your my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dibs on the turtle necks!!!!! hey why not they make great shop rags...

    ReplyDelete