27 Jan 2012

Mike D's flashy digger...and a souped up Super B from Brian of Speed Club Inc.

















here's another submission from mike d, aka fatass, of the bitchin digger he did awhile back. i don't even like diggers most of the time, and don't get me started on the kook that built the 'pink taco' digger that was all over the chopper media, but this hot little number from mike d is one digger i can really dig! from the awesome prism tank, to the perfect frontend springer / invader combo, laid forward z bars, understated proportional upswept slashed exhaust, and the elusive street ready digger stance that is too often overdone (and really makes or breaks a bike in that style, for my personal taste), this is one well executed '70's digger! too bad he sold it a few years ago...i really hope the current owner is riding the rubber off it every damn day!
















and...from the very rad Speed Club Inc. dudes, specifically brian, in good ol st. paul, comes this sexy little carb combo. for about what some fools are trying to charge just for a new s&s teardrop air cleaner (pricks), brian shipped me this souped up Super B complete with teardrop and superbowl AND thunderjet already installed! a quick blast of carb cleaner and toothbrush and this thing is one beautiful piece of chopper performance that's ready for both show AND go! as my shovel comes together, i'll see which i like better: this Super-Duper B, or the voodoo Super E i've got...or maybe some cash will fall from the sky so i can afford to send the super e off to xxx carburetors for the full davinci treatment. can't go wrong with any of those options, really.

4 comments:

  1. Only one think I would change on this near perfect bike.

    Actually 2 things...

    1 Me on the bike
    2 a tuck and roll seat, either diamond or front to back roll. Fuck me though I'm not a digger fan either, but this bike has made me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the shovel mike's working on right now. He's thinking of coming up from Kentucky to check out the meet this summer, maybe hangout and do some riding with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you even know how cool this bike is to me??? Course you don't! How could you?! But seriously, it's been on my mind since I saw it yesterday. I even dig the big ol' chromed out regulator hangin off the frame.

    I'd freak out if I saw this thing rollin down the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool to see you visit us BK! BK Is from Two Wheeled Freedom Machine, I have a nut cover they created coming in. I don't recessed style nut that goes with this but if one of you guys do it is yours!

      http://twfmco.blogspot.com/2011/11/cover-it.html

      Delete