22 Jan 2012

Hey Dudes



So yeah, my name's Mike. I'm Pat's little brother. Thought I would post on here cuz I haven't yet, and say what's up to all of you. I've been following the blog and shit and reading all the emails. I think this is some cool shit we got goin on here, to be honest. Yeah man, I'm not too savvy when it comes to working on motorcycles and shit, but I like to ride and I
'm willing to ride pretty much anywhere... I just thought that I might be the youngest member at 21 years young. So yeah, I'm pretty much down to ride anywhere, cuz I love going long distances, camping and would like to see more of America on my bike. Yeah I go to school at the U of M in Minneapolis for graphic design. So if yall want me to draw some shit for like t shirts or web stuff or anything I could give it a go. Keep in mind I am a student, though so I can sometimes get "busy" with homework and stuff... But I will try my best. Oh and Steffan I will manage to come up with something for Zombie one of these days, don't think I forgot man! Haha yeah... I've been in London for about 4 months "studying" abroad, so I was pretty busy running around the city making a mess of things. Now that I'm back to real school in the freezing cold land of Minnesota I am ready to get some shit done. Right...I'll see if I have any pictures of bikes or my bike or something from England to spice this post up a bit...I have some shit on my phone, but it is being a bastard right now and not letting me post pictures from it, or email them to myself to post them on here.



3 comments:

  1. Perfect! I can't wait to go riding together again brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your face looks like that all the time,we might be related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just the way I was born, man.

    Yeah we will raise hell in Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete